Hello, I’m Marvin the owner of Nspectacar we provide HONEST STRAIGHT FORWARD AUTO INSPECTIONS we are not out to upsell you. Prior to buying a car book the service to get the car thoroughly looked over. ASE TRAINED MECHANICS committed to providing you with great service. Wash state is as is stated. So it’s up to you to do your best get ENGINE LOOKED OVER kicking tires doesn’t tell you what’s going on behind the hood. Nspectacar provides auto inspections in Lynnwood Kent Burien Tacoma Bellevue Renton. Car lots will pass repairs on to you.
206 582-0111 phone
BEST CAR INSPECTION SERVICE IN SEATTLE, WA
Client’s safety is our main priority, so we ensure our clients are receiving only the best quality inspections every time. We at Nspectacar offer the best range of inspection services for your used cars. Our site has an expert team of inspectors who have the capability to handle all kinds of inspection jobs and complete them safely.
We always try hard to create the appropriate report of the used car within a short time duration. The detailed report helps clients to make a proper decision within a few hours of our inspection. The express used car report is generated quickly to help our clients in quick decision-making. Moreover, we also ensure that your every part of your used car is looked at effectively to develop an entire inspection report. The impressive fact about our report is that it is entirely based on the true condition of a used car.
OUR 100 POINT AUTO INSPECTION SERVICES
We have a team of highly experienced and well-trained inspectors who carry out every inspection across a full check of 100-points. The best thing about our car inspection is that it covers each part of your car for developing a precise report. Most essentially, our 100 point inspection includes:
- Differential leaks, transmission leaks, and oil leaks
- Inspect brake pads and rotors parking brake fluid leaks
- Fluid leaks, steering suspension, linkage, springs, shocks and cv axle boots wheel alignment
- Muffler, pipes, resonator, exhaust, catalytic converter, manifold, and brackets
- Heater hose, radiator, engine, and cooling system
- Inspect fluid levels, transmission fluid, engine oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid, washer fluid, and engine oil
- Inspect the wiper system, tire condition, and air conditioning
- Check fuel tank and fuel system
- Inspect air filter