- 3 lbs. small russet potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat or regular Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed Blue Diamond Sea Salt Nut Chips
- 1/3 cup chopped Blue Diamond Blazin’ Buffalo Wing Almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
Makes 6 to 8 appetizer servings.
Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with foil. Rinse potatoes and pat dry; pierce with a fork or sharp knife. Place in a large microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft when gently squeezed. Remove and let cool slightly. Cut in half and scoop out potato leaving a 1/4-inch rim of potato inside the skin. Place on prepared baking sheet and spray both sides of potato skins liberally with cooking spray; bake for 15 minutes to crisp. Sprinkle equal amounts of cheese into each skin. Stir together chicken and wing sauce and spoon over cheese. Top with nut chips and almonds and bake for 5 minutes more. Add a dollop of sour cream to each and sprinkle with green onions. Serve with and additional wing sauce, if desired.