Our volunteer attorneys and experts can help you with your citizenship application!
OTHER IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS? Volunteer immigration attorneys will offer free legal consultations from 10 AM to 2 PM. WALK-INS ONLY.
OTRAS PREGUNTAS DE INMIGRACION? No hay que registrar, simplemente ven entre las 10AM y las 2PM.
For more information and help getting prepared, call (206) 386-9090 or visit www.newcitizencampaign.org.
8:30 AM – Special Early Entry – call (206) 386-9090 to learn about Early Entry
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM – Regular Entry and Eventbrite Registration Open
2:00 PM – Entry and Registration Closes
Event remains open until 6pm or until all registered participants are served.
- If I am not ready or interested in citizenship services, but I want to speak to an immigration attorney, can I do so?
Yes. Volunteer immigration attorneys will offer free legal consultations from 10 AM to 2 PM. You do NOT need to register in advance for immigration consultations.
- Are there identification or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
For citizenship application assistance, you must be at least 18-years-old and have your Green Card or other proof of legal permanent resident status to enter. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Citizenship applicants must have 5 years of residency (green card) or 3 years of residency if married to a U.S. citizen
For immigration consultations there is no ID or age requirement. Please bring ALL your immigration documents with you.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage (300 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109) across the street from Exhibition Hall.
- What should I bring to the event?
Citizenship applicants should bring the following:
- Your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Your most recent tax return and W-2 forms
- Your current and all expired passports
- All documents you have about your immigration record
- Your home addresses, employment/school history, and dates of any travel outside the U.S. for the last 5 years
- Filing fee – $725. You do not need to bring the filing fee to the event. In order to check your eligibility for a fee waiver, you must bring the following: Proof of DSHS public benefits such as your award letter, or Proof of your income: 2017 Tax Returns and recent paystubs
- If you have ever been arrested, detained, or appeared in court, copies of your court and police documents (even for traffic tickets)
For a complete list of what to bring, visit www.newcitizencampaign.org/apply/documents/
- Where can I call if I have questions about the event?
For questions about the event, please call (206) 386-9090.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your printed ticket with you. You may also show us your ticket confirmation on your phone.
If you are unable to sign up in advance, we will have walk in slots available.