Immigration has long shaped American society in fundamental ways. Join us on Wednesday, January 23rd for a panel discussion on how race historically and currently impacts immigration policy.
Here are our panelists; visit https://archwayconsultinggroup.com/new-blog/2019/1/9/lets-talk-race-and-immigration to read their bios.
– Keith Blocker, Managing Partner, Archway Consulting Group (moderator)
– Olgy Diaz, Senior Political Manager, One America
– Jefferson Mok, Chair, Immigrant & Refugee Affairs Commission
– Tim Warden-Hertz, Directing Attorney, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
– Liesl Santkuyl, Latinx Community Advocate & Program Manager at the College Success Foundation
Location: Evergreen State College The Tacoma Campus, 1210 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405
*Reserve your ticket today*
For more information, email Archway Consulting Group at firstname.lastname@example.org