Our Neighborhood Matching Fund staff will be hosting a workshops for those interested in applying to the fund.The workshop will provide an overview of the Neighborhood Matching Fund, the qualities of a strong application, and the review process. Neighborhood and community groups interested in the fund are invited to attend.
At these workshops, you will:
- Learn about funding opportunities ranging from $1,000 to $100,000.
- Find out if your project idea matches our funding requirements.
- Get tips for a competitive application.
Thursday, August 9, 6 – 7:30pm
University Heights Center, 5031 University Way NE
The Neighborhood Matching Fund has two funds – the Community Partnership Fund and the Small Sparks Fund.
- The Community Partnership Fund provides funding up to $100,000 with three opportunities to apply a year. The deadline for the last round in 2018 is September 10.
- The Small Sparks Fund provides funding up to $5,000 per project, and applications are accepted on a rolling basis through November 30.
More than 5,000 projects have occurred across the city since this program began in 1988. To learn more about the Neighborhood Matching Fund and its support to community-initiated projects, visit seattle.gov/neighborhoods/neighborhood-matching-fund.