Ride for Major Taylor Registration Details
COST: $125 RIDER LIMIT: 500
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018, 10 a.m. – Members-only registration opens
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018, 10 a.m. – General public registration opens
Wednesday, April 10, 2018, 11:59 p.m. – Cutoff for paper forms and deadline to purchase packet mailing
Wednesday, April 17, 2018, 11:59 p.m. – Online registration closes.
Sunday, April 22, 2018, 8-8:30 a.m.– Day-of-ride registration available. See information below.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $125 member price / $125 non-member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $40 member price / $40 non-member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
- Packet Mailing – $5
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on’s have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
- Rider packets will not be mailed unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($5)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing ($5) your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line. We will be able to look up your registration and get you a replacement bib no problem
Day-of Packet Pickup
- On the day-of the ride at the specified start line.
Scholarships are available for Ride for Major Taylor registration. To request scholarship aid, please CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes April 10, 2018.
REGISTRATION BY PAPER FORM
- Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Paper registration includes a $5 surcharge. Form available February 6, 2018