Shopping Center Brings Back Holiday Favorites to Seattle – Snow Shows, Holiday Shop-Dine-Park, Santa, and More
Pacific Place announced today the center’s holiday events to celebrate the season. Beginning on November 24through Christmas Day, Pacific Place invites the community to celebrate with friends and family at its holiday events, including favorites such as the center’s signature Snow Shows, Holiday Shop-Dine-Park promotion, and of course, who can forget Santa Claus, who will arrive at Pacific Place on November 24.
“We are excited to announce our holiday event line-up, so families can include Pacific Place when they make plans this holiday season,” said Stephanie Heick, CMD, Director of Marketing, Pacific Place.
Pacific Place 2017 Holiday Events
- SNOW SHOWS: The 14th Annual Winter Wonderland Snow Event will feature magical snow falls inside the center’s four-story atrium nightly from November 24-December 24. There will be two shows each day giving guests more opportunities to catch some snowflakes with new music and lighting plus some surprise visits from special guest Santa Claus. Show times: Monday – Saturday at 6pm and 7pm daily and Sundays at 5pm and 6pm.
- SOUNDS OF THE SEASON: Live music will take place every Friday – Sunday in the atrium featuring holiday bands, instrumentalists and chorale groups.
- SANTA: Santa Photos will be available November 24-December 24. Pacific Place will hold special theme nights with the 12’s Fan Night (December 6 and December 13 from 6pm-8pm, where Santa wears a blue/green suit, and a Paws Night (December5 and December 12 from 6pm-8pm) for furry friends.
- HOLIDAY SELFIE SPOTS: Pacific Place will feature three larger-than-life illuminated signs spelling out the holiday words LOVE, JOY, and GIVE in locations around the center. Guests are encouraged to take selfies or family photos in front of the festive words during the season and upload to Facebook and/or Instagram, check in and hashtag it with #PacificPlaceJOY. Participants will then automatically be entered to win a $250 gift card to the Pacific Place store or restaurant of their choice; one winner will be chosen each week. Must be 18 years or older to win. More details on www.pacficplaceseattle.com and Pacific Place Instagram and Facebook pages starting in November.
- HOLIDAY SHOP-DINE-PARK: When shoppers spend $500 or more at any of the center’s shops, movies or restaurants during the holidays parking promotion, they will receive a complimentary parking pass for their visit. This shopping reward program runs from November 24-Dececember 31, and complimentary parking passes are only valid one per customer. Guests simply need to show their same day receipts totaling $500 (or more) at the Concierge desk (during shopping center hours only) to receive the parking pass for their visit.
- GIFT WRAP & SNOW WANDS: Snowflake light-up wands will be available at the holiday gift wrap area hosted by the Seattle Hotel Concierge Guild (location TBD) for $5 with all proceeds going to the Forgotten Children’s Fund of Seattle. The Forgotten Children’s Fund is an all-volunteer organization that works to give underprivileged children and their families a truly Merry Christmas. With the support of the Seattle community, the nonprofit is able to purchase, wrap, and enable Santa and his Elves to deliver gifts every year.