The Annual Sporting/Networking/Social celebration will take place at the PGA National Resort, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Chart-topping group Guy, pioneers of the New Jack Swing sound, featuring R&B singer-songwriters Teddy Riley, Aaron Hall, and Timmy Gatling, will join 800 of the nation’s top African American entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals at the inaugural Black Men XCEL Summit Wednesday, Aug. 30 through Sunday, Sept. 3, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
This annual celebration will draw hundreds of attendees, including some of the nation’s top corporate executives, professionals, tastemakers, and entrepreneurs for fun in the sun, top-notch entertainment, and luxurious services in a relaxed and engaging environment. Whatever the agenda—be it entertainment, lounging poolside, hitting the links or courts, or being pampered at the spa—power networking, luxury, and fun is the bottom line at this one-of-a-kind Labor Day weekend event.
- An evening concert featuring a performance by Guy
- Nightly parties with DJ Nasty and a late-night cigar lounge
- XCEL Awards Dinner honoring Robert Townsend, John W. Rogers Jr., Congressman John Lewis, and Lonnie G. Bunch III
- Tournament Golf featuring the PGA National course and Social Golf with instructors
- Live comedy with comedians Chris Spencer, Karlous Miller, and Jonathan Slocumb
- Enjoy the good life with the ultimate weekend getaway at PGA’s world-class spa
- Battle of the Sexes competition hosted by Comedian/Producer Chris Spencer
- Plus: Cutting-edge fitness classes and workouts; a celebrity cook-off challenge, paint and sip, and more.
This bold, festive, and exciting event was developed to celebrate the many contributions and achievements of today’s black men.
- How to Be a Mogul: Building Your Empire
- The Fatherhood Factor: The Master Key to Black Survival and Success
- Women Uncensored: Why We Love Black Men
- Leading and Succeeding in Corporate America
- BMX Luncheon: Black Men in Hollywood
- BE SMART: How to Scale Models for Mentorship
- Black Men in Sports: The Good, The Bad, and The Reality
- The BMX Barbershop Debate
To register for the Black Men XCEL Summit or for more information, visit www.blackenterprise.com/bmx. You can also search #BMXCEL for additional updates and information about the Summit on social media.
The 2017 Black Men XCEL Summit is hosted by FedEx, with title sponsors AT&T, Genesis, and Prudential. Corporate sponsors include Carnival, Dell, Discover The Palm Beaches, Georgia-Pacific, Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB, JPMorgan Chase & Co., and Walmart.
Black Enterprise, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, Black Enterprise magazine provides 6 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.