Agencies providing health services to homeless individuals can apply to partner with Health Care for the Homeless Network (HCHN) through a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to be made available on 3/16/17 atwww.kingcounty.gov/health/rfp.
HCHN partners provide medical/nursing, outreach, case management, mental health, and substance use disorder to the single adult, family, and youth/young adult homeless populations throughout King County. Please share this information with partners serving homeless individuals, and your networks of agencies who may be interested in applying.
Interested agencies can attend regional information sessions. The first hour will be a bidders’ conference, and cover the actual RFQ and process. The second hour of the sessions will be conducted by technical assistance (TA) provider, Cedar River Group, on no cost application support available to interested agencies. The TA portion of the session will provide an overview of the support available, including review of the RFQ for fit with agency services, application review and support prior to submission.
- Seattle, Tues 3/28: Public Health offices, 401 5th Ave, room 121 (ground floor behind elevators), Seattle
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm, bidders conference
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm, technical assistance overview
- Bellevue, Weds 3/29: KCLS Library, 1111 110th Ave, Bellevue
- 9:30 – 10:30 am, bidders conference
- 10:30 – 11:30 am, technical assistance overview
- Kent, Thurs 3/30: KCLS Library , 212 2nd Ave North, Kent
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm, bidders conference
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm, technical assistance overview
- Shoreline, Friday 3/31: KCLS Library, 345 NE 175th St, Shoreline
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm, bidders conference
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm, technical assistance overview
The RFQ closes April 21, 2017. Agency funding will start in January 2018, and be renewable for calendar years 2019 and 2020.